Tuesday, October 21, 2014

LIPS 2

There is nothing I like better than a good old artist's book or zine.  Portable art.  Some books and zines that have crossed my path have been so good they make me want to cry or gnash my teeth in a combination of jealousy and admiration (jealiration?!).  The 2nd Limerick International Publishers Salon had just such creations.  I made a couple of little zines of my own - my very first.  They were photocopied at Kilmacthomas Library which is a lovely little place near me, open 3 days a week and but a couple of doors down from 2 charity shops.  This is what is known as a win-win situation.

Here are some images from LIPS 2 (which I coordinated by the way) and some of my zines too.





Laura Little/Pink Parrot Press






Frank Rafter

Emily Robards

Laura Little/Pink Parrot Press

Jane O'Sullivan

Impact Press/Sarah Bodman

Chisato Tamabayashi







No comments:

Post a Comment