Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My father's photos

I am moving house soon and whilst sorting out a chest found a cigarette box full of tiny photos.  The box was with other things that I took when my Dad died, way back in 1998.  I still haven't gone through a lot of these things but I have found lots of photographs.  He must have been a keen photographer when he was younger although there was no evidence of this later when we came along.  His subjects seem all very domestic or else fishing and cycling related.  I love the one of the budgie on someone's hand.  I think these were taken on a Baldi, which I now have.  The original manual is still there as well as some tiny little round filters.  I have some artist's books to make for autumn and think these may well feature in one.









No comments:

Post a Comment