Monday, May 13, 2013

PrintEd Here

I almost forgot about this exhibition, held in the Church Gallery at LSAD which featured prints from students and staff of colleges from Ireland, Turkey and America.  We all had to make an edition of 12 prints which were then exchanged with our student counterparts in Illinois.  This is the website for the show 
                                           http://www.printed.ie/
and below are some images showing the sorting of the Irish and American student prints for the folio of prints that we all got.  The print that I started last semester, featuring the silage bales idea, made it into this show.









The images below show prints by the Turkish print lecturers which were my favourites.  Most of them are etchings - I wish I could achieve such wonderful textures, tones and colours.






This is my favourite print of the whole show






This is my favourite American print




No comments:

Post a Comment