Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Exhibitions II

Here are some photos from the Crawford College of Art (CIT) Degree Show which I thought was really excellent:-










The last 3 photos are from a cardboard house which was slightly creepy, like an underground air raid shelter.  It was so realistic that I actually did feel as if I was trespassing.




The photos below show my favourite works of the whole show.  The photographs of the glass tiles are by Erika Szel and the collages are by Emer Kelly




























A couple of images from the exhibition Crawford 100 at Wandesford Quay Gallery



Breda Lynch



2 comments:

  1. I have to say i prefer the work in this degree show than in ours... very proffesional

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, hard to say really - LSAD was much more contemporary I thought, more video and that sort of thing though maybe Crawford was more 'artistic' if that doesn't sound odd!

    ReplyDelete