Friday, December 3, 2010

WHAT I DID THIS WEEK ...

I seemed to bump into just the right people this week so the woodblock is halfway there and one of my ceramic pieces, based on the connectors and earth wire sleeving, is glazed and I've everything crossed that it will come out yellow and not brown.  Here are the photos from the making and glazing of the ceramic pieces:-









This was the inspiration:-




I also decided to try and make a woodblock print of this photo:-

I needed to cut two woodblocks - the first is finished and I'm working on the second one this weekend whilst snowed in at home (hopefully).


I'm not as keen on the image as I was a week ago but maybe it will look better when the red goes on.  And anyway I like cutting woodblocks for some strange reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment