Friday, November 12, 2010

STAYING CONNECTED ...

Had my review this week and I'm keeping on with the electrical theme.  I'm pleased about this as I really enjoy experimenting with the connectors, wire and coloured insulating tape.  I'm going to make lots more of the switch plates; they look very Mondrianesque. 


Using Photoshop, I zoomed in and inverted the photograph.  The result is great, I love the stark, graphic effect.

I also played around with inserting some of the wire sleeving  into the connectors and this is what I got:-






And after a little tweaking with Photoshop, I got some lovely images for painting or printing:-







The shadows and reflections are highlighted really well - I wish the originals were these colours.  This last one is my favourite:-


It looks grungy, graphic, industrial and  - at last - colourful!

No comments:

Post a Comment